Okay. Let's start our topic.So,since my mass call was in the afternoon..Opps, I think maybe I need to explain what's mass call. Actually mass call is just a brief introduction. They will introduce to you who is the president, the lecturers who include in your course,TARC security and so on. In fact,it's very boring and if you want to miss it, I think you can do so. I was fishing all the time.So,this is what mass call will be.
There have different time for the mass call for different courses and mine was in the afternoon. This I had already told you above. Therefore,if your mass call is in the afternoon, I will suggest you to go early too. Why? This is because you can manage the time in the morning to do your student card while others mass call is processing. You can save your time because around 10am or 10:30am,the first mass call will end and the freshy will rush to the CITC to make their student card. So,if you decide to do your student card on that time, you may have a long wait.
Okay...The next day was society day.But in the morning,all of us need to go to the hall again to listen to the brief introduction again.Haizszzz...boring. After finishing it,my friend, Sharlene who I met her in the first day and luckily we study in the same course,we went to the sport complex to look for our interested society. Society was not compulsory to join while co-curriculum is compulsory to participate but it can only be registered through online registration on 8 of June for diploma year 1 students. So, I still have time to figure out what co-curriculum to choose .Arhh!!! I almost forgot! If you have interested in any society,you must go on society day because you can only apply to join the society on the spot right there.
The next day was Adjustment to Campus life.The next next day was"sport and games" day.However, I absent both.Heheheh...The fifth day was a workshop.This is compulsary to go but I think it's not important. Just listen to their talks and after finishing the talk.It's time to go home anyway this day was a waste of time.So,you can decide yourself whether want to attend or not.That's what I want to share to you.Hope this can help you any or a little.
THE END~
没有评论:
发表评论