As a few of person knows,my english level is not that good or you can choose to say is very poor.So, I am trying to improve my english language no matter is conversation or writing since I will be a university student after two weeks more.Opps..maybe it's more suitable to say that I will be a university college student.Don't think it's weird to be a university college student because there is really has a school named Universiti Kolej Tunku Abdul Rahman.(Hehe..however,I think there is a lot of people who have already known it.)
So,if you,yes I mean you,my dear readers,if you are the student in TARC,hope you can let me know who are you.I am a diploma student for accounting course soon and I hope to recognize some new friends.This is because I'm the only one in my friendship who study diploma in TARC.I was afraid of feeling lonely so I hope I'll know some nice coursemates or classmates.To be polite,I'll introduce myself first.
- I'm an ordinary 18 girl.Though I'm not pretty at all,I withstand scrutiny.
- I'm a humor girl,so you may not be boring with me.(But to the person who are too silent,I really don't know how to get along with them since they always refuse to reply me.)
- I love music .Let's sing together.
- My favourite idol is Super Junior.They are too funny and dorky.You'll never get your smile out of your face when you watch their variety shows.If you're an ELF,we can talk a lot about SJ together.If you aren't ,try to watch their variety show and support them!
- I love reading but lots of my book are chinese,that's why my english doesn't improve.My favourite writter is 御我 who writes 《吾命骑士》,《非关英雄》or《1/2王子》.Those books are very interesting.
- I love to dance although I did't learn more about dance but I want to participate in dancing club for my diploma years.
My name is JASMINE KHOO.Hope we can have a great university life together.
THE END~
没有评论:
发表评论